Saturday, October 1, 2011

Bubble Bath in Orange Soda

I did this look in July, which you can see here in my post Feeling Bubbly or Feeling Blue?

I really loved it when I did it before and have been wanting to do it again, so I used oranges and yellows this time, going for more of a look that had a theme, this time, of fall colors, but I think it's a little too bright to be fallish. =P






I even had to give my poor, broken little nubbin some love and paint it up pretty too. =D



This design is super simple. All it takes is a dotter of any sort. It is  little time consuming, though, depending on how many colors are used.

For this, I used about a dozen different colors, so it took me about 2 hours to finish, including drying time! I really love this lots-of-dots look, though!


When I did it in blue, I had absolutely no idea where the design was going. I just did a blue French and kept dotting away and accidentally came up with the design. =P

Do you think this design is fairly simple and self-explanatory or should I make a tutorial for it?

Thanks for stopping by and everyone have Spot-tacular Saturday!! =)

1 comment :

Although, like myself, I realize that a lot of people forget to check back for a reply when they comment, I promise that I do read every single one and I appreciate them all. I reply to them as often as I am able. Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comment! Have a spectacular day! :)

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder