Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Gobble Goes On

Early in the week, I ended up helping my aunt redo her bedroom, wall paper removal and painting, and I kept popping off gems from my original Thanksgiving turkey design (which you can see here) even though they were super glued and had top coat. I couldn't bare to get rid of the turkey's though, as I wanted to make them last so I could sport them on Thanksgiving; so I just redid the other nails with my newest love: Pure ICE Twinkle, a peachy color with gold shimmer that is much more noticeable in the bottle than on the nail.

Although I probably could have used another, Twinkle needed 4 thin coats for opacity. This is with a coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat. I also added some glitter, Wet 'n' Wild Hallucinate to the turkeys' feathers.

The first two pictures are inside and the last two are outside (although the sun was MIA, the shimmer is still more visible):






How did you dress your nails for Turkey Day?

Thanks for stopping by! ¡Buenos días!
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder