Friday, November 11, 2011

Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam

From the Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolors collection, I have this wonderful dark green/dark teal/forest green/dark emerald green color to show you. I can't decide which of these is most accurate. It's not exactly forest, nor emerald, nor teal, but kind of all of them at once. =P

This polish was doable in one coat, but I used two for good measure. Nice consistency, very smooth, decent brush and average drying time. The color of this polish is absolutely gorgeous! It is lovely for fall, winter, St. Patrick's Day and I am sure for many other occasions, too; it's very versatile. I don't own many dark colors, other than black, but I am definitely glad I picked this one up!

The polish is actually a little darker and a little less teal in real life than the pictures show:




Since I am not a big inamorata of plain colors, beautiful as they may be, and I can never leave well enough alone, I decided I had to add a little something to Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam.

For this, I used Rimmel London English Rose (the lighter pink) and NYC Plaza Plumberry:



What do you think of these three colors together? Do you have a favorite or go-to combo?

Thanks for stopping by and everyone have a Fresh Manicure Friday!! =)
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder