Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Water Colors with Polish and Charms

I would like to welcome Meredith from Polish and Charms today. She has an awesome new technique to show us that I know I will definitely be trying out soon!!

********************

I want to say a Big Thanks to Amber for letting me do a guest post on her blog! She does some fantastic nail art and has a great sense of humor! Thanks again Amber.  Onto the nails!

I wanted to attempt some nail art for this post, and I saw a technique on Rebecca Likes Nails (You can see that post here) called water color.  I figured this was something I could do since for the part it was smearing paint! I am not the best at nail art, but here goes!  I painted a base coat of white using Sally Hansen Xtremewear in White on.  Then I painted on a thick top coat and let that dry.  Once dry I started by dabbing on a dot of color and then smeared it a little with a small paint brush.  I kept adding colors, I used 5 all together.  I chose to use Sally Hansen HD colors for the actual water color part. (Hi-Def, Pixel Pretty, Cyber, Digital, and Blu) Once dry I added a topcoat of Northern Lights, and waited for it to dry.  Then I stamped over it with the leopard design on the Konad M57 plate.  I used my favorite China Glaze Up All Night for the stamp. After I stamped I added one more coat of Northern Lights! Enjoy! 














Thanks again Amber for letting me attempt some nail art on your blog!

********************

Do you absolutely love this technique as much as I do!? Thank you so much to Meredith for coming by and for sharing that with us! I love it!!

Let her know what you think of her mani (and tell her to quit doubting her nail art skills because this is AWESOME)! =) If you haven't done so yet, visit Polish and Charms to see more of her great work and some of her wonderful jewelry too!

Today, I guest posted over there, as well! =D

Thanks for stopping by and everyone have un día brillante!! =)
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder