Saturday, December 31, 2011

Celebration in the Sky

This manicure took a really long time to complete and required quite a few polishes!

I started off with a coat of Pure ICE Electric!, a black with silver shimmer. Then I used Bundle Monster image plate BM02 and put 2-3 different colors over the image that looked fireworkish and stamped it multiple (maybe too many) times! =P 

The firework colors include Sally Hansen Grass Slipper, Lacey Lilac and Blue Me Away!, Kleancolor Neon Pink and Neon Yellow, and L.A. Colors Sea Siren (pictured left to right in the last photo).

I tried this look out a couple of different ways, with lots of fireworks per nail, and with just a few per nail, but I like both ways, I don't know which I like the most! It's just so colorful and fun!!
Sun

Sun

Shade

Shade

Lamplight, no flash

Lamplight, no flash
I really love how this design turned out!!

I later decided to put rainbow tips on them:



My workplace after I was done, I just thought the paper towel looked really pretty. =P
What do you think? Did you do a New Years design?

Buenos días. 
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder