Friday, December 9, 2011

Top 10 Award

I really don't remember where I got this because it was so long ago and I had just copied and pasted it and saved it to finished at a later date and then kept pushing it off.... Anyway.... Here goes it:



My Top 10: 
  1. Sally Hansen - Diamonds
  2. Burt's Bees cuticle balm
  3. Clean 'n' Clear Morning Burst face lotion
  4. A no-name, dollar store bottle of pure vitamin E oil and one of jojoba oil - I pour them, about 75% vitamin E and 25% jojoba oil into an empty polish bottle so I can use the brush and LOVE it, it is AMAZING
  5. Those pointy-tipped Q-tips are awesome for clean-up! The best thing I have tried, so far!
  6. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat
  7. Olay in-shower body lotion - GREAT dry skin remedy!
  8. The movie Interview with the Vampire - I don't care if this isn't cosmetic-related. It is the best movie ever made. End of story! =)
  9. Aquaphor - Or, basically, Vaseline. Wonderful deep, over-night moisturizer, especially in the winter.
  10. Nivea plain, regular lip balm. Not including the one my dog ate, these things are awesome! They last for FOREVER!
I really don't have a go-to polish that I just love and could wear 24/7. I wish I did, but I love them all too much! =P My go-to brand is Sally Hansen, but if I don't know what to wear, I don't a specific bottle I can just pick up and put on; my color choice depends what I'm feeling.

I suppose you could consider Nutra Nails Touch of Color my go-to in a way because if I can't decide what to do on my nails, I'll grab it to hide my stains and go "bare". =P

Anyway. Here are my ten tags, check them out!

  1. Polish and Charms
  2. Fingers Polish Mania
  3. Nail Reflections
  4. Claws Up
  5. Ruby's Nails
  6. I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous
  7. Nails and Stuff
  8. My Simple Little Pleasures
  9. Art Evolve
  10. Gold Speck Nails
P.S. I lied. The premier of Furry Friday is going to be next, next week. =) I completely forgot about it and have nothing ready! =P From the Vault will be on the 16th, next Friday and then Furry Friday will start the Friday after that on the 23rd. =)
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder