Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I Love Your Blog

So I recently discovered that I was a little behind on posts because the other day, I just found a few things that I never got around to posting and completely forgot about them; all from nearly a year ago! Haha! Oops! 

Anyway. One was the I <3 your blog award. The only problem is that I don't have any rules that go with this, but I do have the questions:



1. What is your favorite fashion magazine?
I don't have one, I don't read any of them... Unless I can count garden magazines. =P

2. Who is your favorite singer/band?
I have too many. In country, I love Garth Brooks and Jason Aldean. Oldies, I love Elvis. And so on. So I can't pick just one overall.

3. Who is your favorite YouTube guru?
Either LOVE4NAILS or My Simple Little Pleasures

4. What is your favorite makeup product?
I don't really have one. I never wear makeup, except for on special occasions because it's too time-consuming and a waste of time for everyday use, in my opinion. I do love hand/cuticle lotions/cremes, though, so I'll say those! =)

5. Where would you like to live?
Ireland because I can't get enough of that accent, plus my ancestors are from Ireland. Argentina or somewhere in South America to teach English as a second language. Dauphin Island because I love the beach. If we could combine those all into one, that'd be great. Iretina Island, perhaps? =D

6. What is your favorite film?
Again, there are too many to choose from. I can't pick just one. From the Elvis category, I'd say Frankie and Johnny, from the horror genre, it'd probably be House of Wax. Of vampire movies, I love them all, but mostly Interview with the Vampire. Love stories? Either Gone with the Wind, Love Story or The Notebook. I don't have just one overall favorite.

7. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Too damn many. But not nearly as many as most women I know. =P Probably about 2 dozen, give or take a few pairs.

8. What is your favorite color?
Blue is my favorite nail polish color. Outside of nail polish, I like all colors. Neutrals, earthy tones, pinks. I don't really like orange, though.

Since I am not sure what the tagging guidelines are, I tag the blogs that I visit most often and my frequent commenters:





Buenos días. 
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder