Thursday, January 5, 2012

Kreativ Blogger

I was given this award by Kimberly from Nail Reflections. You definitely need to check out her blog! She does some awesome work with acrylics!! Thank you so much for the award, Kimberly!!! =)



The rules for this award:
Link back to the person who gave you this award.
Complete the questions below and include 7 random facts about yourself.
Award this to 10 other bloggers

1. Name your favorite song
I don't have one single favorite song. It depends on the genre.

2. Name your favorite dessert
Strawberry shortcake

3. What ticks me off:
Sheer stupidity. There is absolutely no excuse for it. A lack of simple common sense is just aggravating. This includes disrespect and caring about nobody but oneself.

4. When I'm upset I...
Upset as in angry or sad? When I am mad I rant and rave for a bit then I'm good. When I am sad, I go lose myself in the t.v. or computer.

5. What's your favorite pet?
Husky or Malamute. They are the most beautiful dogs!

6. Black or white?
Black. I just tend to use/wear it more than white. 

7. Biggest Fear:
Not sure. I haven't really thought about it that much. I suppose it would be humanity and the average inability to even remotely be a good person, and the "it's all about me and nothing is my fault, everything is owed to ME" mentality intensifying to the point that everyone turns on one another and being civil is no longer an option.

8. Everyday attitude:
In the morning... UUUGGGHHHHH. Once I'm up and going, I suppose just calm and laid back, usually.

9.  What is perfection?
I agree with Kimberly. A myth. =P

10.  Guilty pleasure:
Polish!! =D

7 facts:
  • Like Kimberly, I am in love with "The Vampire Diaries". I just recently was looking for something vampire-related to watch, but wanted to watch something new. So, searching around Netflix, I reluctantly settled on "The Vampire Diaries". I watched one episode. Then another. Then another. I ended up watching the whole first two seasons (44 episodes) within almost a week! =P
  • Also like Kimberly, I collect coffee mugs; however, I hate coffee. The smell of it is horrific. But I love coffee cups. O.o Or in my case, hot chocolate mugs! =P
  • A lot of people have a foot phobia... I have a belly button phobia.
  • I strangely have a love for all things vampire. Except for Twilight. Twilight is not a story about vampires, it's crap. Don't even get me started on Twilight, but a 40-year-old woman writing about vampires who sparkle in the sun is just sad. Anyway, I love love love vampire movies and shows and books. Especially the good tales (the ones by Anne Rice).
  • My bedroom is wall-to-wall Elvis (yes, as in Presley, the King). I blame my mom for that one! =)
  • I love creating custom cakes. Of course my skill level isn't even 1/1,000,000,000th as good as Buddy's from "Cake Boss" (or the like), but it's fun to do!
  • I hate chocolate. I know... "OMG that's like UN-AMERICAN" but I have to really be in the mood for chocolate to eat it. Save for hot chocolate. I LOVE hot chocolate! Though I hate chocolate milk, and it's hardly anything other than cold hot chocolate! =P

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder