Monday, July 9, 2012

What a Hoot! - Owls in Bright Orange

I recently bought Sally Hansen Orange Impulse just because it was on clearance, I don't own many oranges, so I figured I might as well get it.

I decided I wanted to swatch it, but I am terrible at leaving well enough alone, so I wanted to also do some sort of nail art.

China Glaze Mega Bite, Wet'n'Wild Blue Moon, and some white acrylic paint helped me out in creating these adorable little owls!



This one was really hard to photograph color-accurately for some reason. It is almost a neon. It is trying very hard to be a neon, but it isn't quite there. It is just a very loud, bright orange! The top picture is a bit too light, and the bottom picture is a tad too dark. It is somewhere in between the two. :) But it doesn't help that, of course, all yesterday and today, we haven't had a ton of sunlight. That's alright, though, I really like these owls and want to try them out in all different colors, so I'm sure you'll be seeing them (better) in the future! ^.^
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder