Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

I was given the Versatile Blogger Award a little while ago by the lovey lady who runs Oh Three Oh Four. Thanks so much to Dulcie for thinking of me and passing it on!





The rules for this award are:

  • Thank the person who gave you this award.
  • Include a link to their blog.
  • Select 15 blogs/bloggers who you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
  • Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award, you could also link to them.
  • Finally, tell 7 things about yourself.


So, to start with, 7 things about me (partly stolen from my About Me page) =D:

  1. I love cold Spaghetti O's. In fact, I refuse to eat them any other way; they're absolutely disgusting heated up!
  2. Potato chips dipped in either ketchup or a cold can of pork 'n' beans = delicious! Yea, you can thank my mom for the ketchup one. The pork 'n' beans one is something my great uncle used to do in front of my mom and her siblings to try and gross them out, but then they ended up actually liking it and passing it on to their kids. AMAZING combo!! Who knew!?
  3. I prefer the margarita salt to the margarita. I used to sneak up onto the counter and get the margarita salt off the top of the fridge when I was younger and eat it. Garlic salt straight is a delicacy, too!
  4. Speaking of garlic salt, I prefer my garlic bread raw. Butter it. Salt it. Eat it. No toasting!
  5. I used to work in a haunted house. It is fun at first, but gets old and boring after a while.
  6. I am kinda of addicted to mac & cheese. I just hate having to boil the water and wait for it, and so on. I love the little individual sized, microwavable cups, but they're so pricey compared to the box!
  7. I hate the smell of coffee, let alone the taste of it!

And lastly, I am going to break the rules a little and nominate everyone on my blogroll/frequent commenters (More Soup for the Polishaholic Soul) list rather than picking through it because I know there are a lot of people on there who have already gotten this award, and I'm sure a few who haven't!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder