Saturday, September 1, 2012

Nostalgic Nail Lacquer - Jordana

It is no secret that blue polish and I have a love/love relationship. Especially colors kin to this one! My thanks to the wonderful young lady ;) that runs Lacquer Me Silly for parting with this one! It is officially my first purchase of an indie polish, and I am pretty pleased with it (I do have two others, one I was gifted, and the other I won in a giveaway, but they are still waiting for their model shots to be cropped and watermarked)!

To kick off September, though, I have a really great blue to share with you! Jordan from Nostalgic Nail Lacquer:



I wanted to see what it would take to build this polish up. I love the technique of doing a sort of ombre of coats where the first nail has one coat, the second has two, and so on, but I follow so many lovely nail addicts' blogs, on IG, and on Facebook, that, for the life of me, I can't remember where I first saw this!

I'll show you what I mean...


One coat on the first finger, two coats on the middle, three on the ring, and four on the pinkie.


I love this stuff! It dries almost instantly, there's no fishing for glitters, and it is just such a pretty blue!



It does require a topcoat, otherwise the larger glitters can start to lift after about a day of wear, but it is still just a shiny and pretty without one!

Have you tried any Nostalgic polishes? I may need to look into a few more!
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder