Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Zoya - Avery

Just past the halfway point on going through my recent Zoya BOGO purchase, the one I have for you today is Avery.
 


Avery was not nearly as sheer as I expected it to be, but it is still a gorgeous nude in only 2 coats! The first is streaky, so the second is definitely needed! It smoothed everything out and made it perfectly opaque.




 
I've been really loving nudes lately, so I am glad a grabbed this one! It is gorgeous! It makes a great base for other polishes to pop against, too! This one also has a really wonderful shine on its own and doesn't require an additional from a topcoat! Waiting for one less coat of polish to dry is always a plus in my book! ^.^ You could get away with skipping the base coat for it, too!
 
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder