Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Zoya - Pippa & Dita

When my Zoya Back-to-School BOGO order arrived, I had to try out Pippa first!


This is the one that I always put off getting, but finally added it to my cart this time and left it in there!

Like a lot of people, I am not the biggest fan of yellow polishes, but I always love the swatches I see of Pippa! It is a gorgeous buttercup-sort of yellow and I am really glad I finally picked it up!


Here is Pippa in two coats, with no topcoat. The first was a little thick and streaky, but the second smoothed it out beautifully!




As was suggested by one of my Instagram followers, I then decided to try out a gradient with Pippa and Dita:



Being just a little too much yellow for me, I switched the other two nails to Dita:



Last but not least, Dita, a wonderful, one-coat, bright pink by itself:




These are both so gorgeous, I just can't decide which one I like the most!

Did you place a BOGO order from Zoya? If so, what was the first polish you had to try out from your order?

Thanks for stopping by and everyone have a wonderful day! :)
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder