Tuesday, January 1, 2013

December Favorites

Since I participated in a nail art challenge in December, I had tons of manis to choose from for my favorites. It actually wasn't nearly as difficult to narrow them down as I anticipated it would be!

I so raved about this polish! I love it. It is easily one of my favorite blues ever, so of course it had to make it into the top picks this month!

I was unable to come up with an original name for this one... so sue me. Idc, I loved how these turned out! I couldn't get over how adorable that little snowman was!

I actually just went into these messing around and they ended up being a thick, goopy mess, but I still loved how they came out!

1. Galaxy Nails (from Day 21 of the December challenge)
It is obvious these would be my all-time favorite from December! I am just so proud of how well they turned out! One of the best manis I have done to date, in my opinion! And, believe it or not, I did no cleanup on these nails. Also one of the most precise paint application jobs I have ever done, too! I'm not one who likes to spend a lot of cleanup time, so usually if it looks mostly alright, I don't have to have a super perfect line at the cuticle, and I skip cleanup anyway.

Now on to my favorite looks from other bloggers from the month of December. These ones are in no particular order, I love them all!

The first design comes from Polish Me, Please. Nicole created these as part of her nail art challenge. Pink Floyd's album The Wall is one that I listened to religiously in high school, and I love her recreation of the album cover!

Maria from Maria's Nail Art and Polish Blog created these nails just practicing with striping tape and I really love how they turned out!

Frosso created some simple but super adorable Christmas-themed nails this month that I loved! They are just too adorable! I wish I'd had time to recreate them!

So what are your favorites from December? There have been so many, it was hard to narrow it down!

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder