Friday, February 8, 2013

Super Mario Nails

I've wanted to do some Mario nails for quite a while and finally got around to it. I used Madam Luck's Mario nails for inspiration but changed them up a little.

I primarily used acrylic paints and a teeny dotting tool for these nails. The only polishes I used are:
Blue background - Orly's Blue Collar
The ground/tips - a mix of Orly's Prince Charmin and Coffee Break
Mario's face - Sinful Colors' Easy Going

Now be prepared to get spammed with about a dozen pictures! ^.^ I love these nails so much I took tons of pictures of them at different angles and couldn't decide which ones I liked the best!










I then discovered Julep's polymer topcoat caused a bunch shrinkage and cracking, ruining my 2.5 hours worth of work! :( It also made some really weird little bubbles of base polish squish out from the bottom, that I've never seen before!






Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder