Saturday, January 7, 2012

8 Days of Smooth & Perfect Polish - Day 5 Sorbet

This is 2 coats of Sorbet. 

There's that lovely peach that I have been longing for!!

I usually don't get along with oranges very well, they clash terribly with my skin tone, but oh man I really like this one!!

Flash

Lamplight

Flash

Lamplight

It doesn't look too great in the indoor lamplight pictures, it's sort of washed out and bland-looking; however, it's so light and pretty with some shimmer but not too much. It didn't bubble and it was nice and shiny without topcoat.

I have been looking for a great peach for quite a while. You may remember, Sally Hansen let me down in the first round of the search (if not, you can see the posts about that here and here), but they really made up for it with Sorbet! It's the perfect peach and is exactly what I was looking for! =D 

Although now I need a great peach creme! Any recommendations? =)

Buenos días.
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder